Captivate Simulation Developer
Applied Educational Systems is a nationally recognized developer of online curriculum for career and technical education. We are currently looking to expand our offerings in our Business and IT curriculum.
We are looking for a freelance developer to build approximately 10-12 software simulations for Microsoft Word 2007. The developer will both advise on the design and specifications (via prototype) as well as build the set of simulation activities. Qualifications include:
- Expert in Adobe Captivate 5
- Experience creating software simulations
- Experience producing simulations/interactive exercises used in school settings
- Willingness to prototype as well as produce
- Access to Microsoft Word 2007
- Additional skills with ActionScript and/or incorporating widgets into Captivate are a plus.
Please submit a resume and/or online portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.