Location: Kline Branch Library
530 South 29th Street, Harrisburg PA
Four months ago, Glenn Williams had the opportunity to attend the 2011 Adobe Max conference. And this week, he was able to listen to an executive presentation by SABA on their observations and strategic direction. Both have in common a change in the web – cloud applications.
TRC Developer’s Meeting Agenda:
Overview and Discussion
– Adobe Creative Cloud – position in development cycle, touch apps tools, deliverable content
– Security Protocol
– Dynamic Content
– Potential impact on old content – ActionScript code, Flash Player, browser compatibility, performance
– SABA People Cloud – what it is, deliverable content (cross devices), standard for LMS systems
Next Steps for TRC Developers:
– Technical Standard(s) Review
– How To Code training
– Cloud App Demo
About Glenn Williams:
| internet developer :: flash : database : LMS integration | trc interactive, inc. | trcinteractive.com
Glenn has over 25 years of experience in rich media, interactive development for both server and client deployment. He is beginning to push into cloud application development. However, he is most proud of his wife, Sharon, and their four kids – Steven, Kevin, Danielle and David.
- We’ll be raffling a great prize from our new sponsor video2brain: “Digital Photos From Concept to Completion: Learn by Video,” a fantasticphotography course from Tim Grey that includes live action training shot in and around the Austria Alps.
- We’ll be raffling another great prize from our new sponsor Certified Staffing Solution. One lucky winner will receive a free training course in their choice of these topics: Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML/CSS, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom or Photoshop
- And of course we’ll have our usual great raffle books from our ever-loyal book publishing sponsors Focal Press and Peachpit Press.
Thanks to all of our sponsors for their continued support!