Jr. Website Programmer – Full Time Position
Tower Marketing is seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented individual to help support the needs of our clients across a variety of web projects and initiatives. In this role, you will work on an as-needed basis in conjunction with the Web Team to plan, design, and build new sites for our clients. In addition, this role will include a significant amount of maintenance work on existing websites.Your maintenance duties will include using our proprietary CMS solution to update existing site content, as well as performing updates to functionality on these sites.
- Performing ongoing content management maintenance and updates to clients sites
- Building and supporting marketing-focused websites (to include e-commerce) for clients
- Working with Tower Marketing team to review requirements for website and make recommendations on interface, features/functionality and development platforms in order to best meet stated objectives
- Providing ongoing knowledge and insight into current industry standards and practices as it relates to software, systems, and security.
- 1-2 years professional work experience preferred; background in website programming is required
- Bachelor degree; focus on web development, programming or related areas is preferred
- Strong understanding of good interface design and best practices
- An inquisitive mind and passionate enthusiasm for technology; always seeking new ideas, researching new platforms and solutions to add to their own skill on an ongoing basis.
- Familiarity with the principles of Advertising and Marketing and experience within an agency environment is a plus
PHP (5.0 or higher)
MySQL and SQL Queries
Adobe CS Suite
Additional helpful skills:
AJAX and jQuery
Qualified candidates should send their resumes and compensation requirements by filling out the employment form below. We will contact you to confirm that we received your information and to schedule any appointments. Thank you!