Project Manager – Full Time
Currently accepting resumes for projected immediate hire. We are seeking a creative and savvy candidate who can plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources, coordinating efforts of team members, and overseeing quality control throughout each project’s life cycle.
This candidate must be high energy, be a “people” person, possess leadership skills, and posses a tough-as-nails resolve when it comes to meeting project and agency goals.
- Manage daily in-bound client interactions via phone, email, and chat
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and clients in a clear and timely fashion.
- Act as liasion with clients on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and clients.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements, documentation, and presentations.
- Edit and proofread all project work as it’s completed by team members
- Motivate and supervise project team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project post-mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office and/or Apple iWork
- Experience with traditional and interactive forms of marketing, including website design, and project management
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Basic Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop skills, a plus
Qualified candidates should fill out the employment form below, complete with resume, samples/links, and compensation requirements. We will contact you to confirm that we received your information and to schedule any interview.