Agenda: Group Round-Table
Dave Lambert, your CPAUG Manager, will be conducting a group round-table for this meeting and we would like to invite everyone to share something about themselves or their favorite Adobe project. We want to hear what you the group are either working on or passionate about. It can be anything you would like to share. It can be a long demo, short tip and anything in between!
A few examples of things we would love to hear about is:
- What you currently do at work, projects you are working on etc.
- Tips and Tricks
- Favorite Adobe product and why. Share an example of something you love to do with your favorite Adobe program.
- Or anything else you would like to share with the group, we would love to hear it.
Feel free to share as much or as little as you would like. There is no obligation to participate. We want to hear from all levels as well, beginner to expert. Please let one of us know if you would like any help on our part.
- Our newest sponsor, MightDeals.com has given us great raffle prize! One lucky winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate at MightDeals to buy whatever you want! MightyDeals.com is a daily deals site dedicated to massive discounts for creative professionals. Their customers save from 50% to 90% off on things like design tools, professional templates, Mac toolkits, online courses and more. Use the coupon code “cpaug” for an exclusive further 15% discount off any deal!
- SkillForge has given us a certificate to raffle off for one free “Adobe Classroom in a Book” of your choice! SkillForge provides live, instructor-led online and onsite Photoshop Training, InDesign Training, Dreamweaver Training as well as many other Adobe Training courses. Pick up a 15% off discount coupon code flyer at one of our monthly meetings.
- Video2Brain has provided us with a free course certificate Premiere Pro CS6 for Avid and Final Cut Editors
Meetings are always free of charge and open to the public.