Megan and Dave, your CPAUG Managers, will be conducting a group round-table for this meeting and we would like to invite everyone to share something about themselves or their favorite Adobe project. We want to hear what you the group are either working on or passionate about. It can be anything you would like to share. It can be a long demo, short tip and anything in between!
A few examples of things we would love to hear about is:
– What you currently do at work, projects you are working on, etc.
– Tips and tricks
– Favorite Adobe product and why. Share an example of something you love to do with your favorite Adobe program.
– Or anything else you would like to share with the group, we would love to hear it. Feel free to share as much or as little as you would like.
There is no obligation to participate. We want to hear from all levels as well, beginner to expert. Please let one of us know if you would like any help on our part.
Everyone in attendance will receive one ticket for our raffle drawing at the end of the event. You could win…
- 1 Free eLearning Course from Webucator — Webucator’s Self-paced Courses are an affordable alternative for learners seeking the flexibility to learn at their own pace. Content is delivered online using videos, readings, quizzes and exercises. The courses are written and delivered by the same expert instructors that teach Instructor-led Online classes.
- Books from O’Reilly Press — O’Reilly spreads the knowledge of innovators through its technology books, online services, magazines, research, and tech conferences
Light Snacks & Bottled Water Provided
We’ll be providing light snacks & bottled water at this event thanks to the proceeds from the CPAUG Amazon.com affiliate link program. As always, thank you to those who have used the affiliate link for their Amazon.com purchases – we appreciate your support and help in making these fun extras available to all.
If you’d like to help, all you need to do is go to cpaug.com/shop and click on the Amazon.com link there to do all of your Amazon.com shopping. CPAUG receives a small percentage of the sales from your purchases at no extra cost to you. Several of our group members have just bookmarked that link in their web browser and used that shortcut to make things even easier for them.
This event is not sponsored by the Dauphin County Library System.