September 25, 2017 | to East Shore Area Library | 4501 Ethel Street, Harrisburg, PA
A deep dive into high style with Adobe InDesign
Learn how to use Adobe InDesign Character and Paragraph styles effectively at this presentation that will be useful for anyone using InDesign. The casual user will learn how to organize “the InDesign way” and the experienced user might learn a new trick or two!
We will be covering:
- Paragraph leading (apply the same space to entire paragraphs)
- Differences between Paragraph and Character styles
- The Basic Paragraph style, what is it and what is it for?
- Style inheritance and efficient style organization Is there any use for neutral character styles?
- Real world examples of GREP Character styles
- Styles and HTML/PDF export
About the presenter:
Frederick Yocum is currently engaged in freelance graphic design with expertise in digital and print. He also works part-time as Photography Coordinator for Mennonite Central Committee where he exercises his love of building technical systems and visual story telling. He trained as a fine artist and has exhibited in venues in the U.S. and Britain.
Light snacks and bottled water provided.
This event is not sponsored by the Dauphin County Library System.